Below you can find annual reports on our various conservation projects, as well as publications that are authored/co-authored by Alabama Audubon staff.
- Alabama Coastal Bird Stewardship Program: 2017-2020 Report
- Coastal Conservation Programs 2020 Report
- Analysis of Audubon Coastal Bird Survey Data in Alabama: 2017-2020
- Alabama SwiftWatch 2020 Report
- Lianne M. Koczur. 2020. Alabama SwiftWatch: a community science effort to monitor chimney swifts (Chaetura pelagica). Alabama BirdLife 66(1): 1-7.
- Sabrina D. Cobb and Olivia A. Morpeth. 2020. First record of the south polar skua (Stercorarius maccormicki) for Alabama. Alabama BirdLife 66(2): 46-47.
- David M. Frings, Lawrence J. Davenport, Christopher Oberholster, and Terry M. Hardig. 2019. Current Status of Tennessee Gladecress, Leavenworthia exigua var. lutea (Brassicaceae), in Alabama. Southeastern Naturalist 18(3): 419-429.
- Lianne M. Koczur and Andrew Coleman. 2019. Eastern bluebird (Sialia sialis) productivity at the Greystone Golf Course: 15 Years of community science monitoring. Alabama BirdLife 65(2): 33-37.